Friday, October 3, 2008

Assorted

Hm.. There are a few things to talk about today..

1st One
I met my very CUTE junior from secondary school today. She is having o levels this year. I see that she is coping well with her studies, compared to the last time when i met her. She is now able to handle the exam questions with confidence, and knows her priority. This is very good!

We went for a short walk before she headed back to sch for night study and me went back home.

2nd
I post a question for discussion among some people. The question was about something which I have no definate answer for it since few months ago. One answer I got was one shld integrate into the environment that the person is in to mix around.

However, I also remembered sara(saraphina) told me before that not every one can click with each other.

So, my conclusion was continue what I have always been doing, click with those who can click with me, maintain fair enough relationship with those can't really click, and shun away from those that I don't like. Haha...

3rd
I went to take a look at some bags in Bugis, a zinc bags shop. In the end, I 看上one bag. The salesman, a youngster, think just slightly older than me, kept persuading me to buy. He persuaded in a way that is slightly forcing me to buy. He asked me try the bag and I did. He also praised that the bag looks good on me and added on he is a person who do not brag.
He is a sales man of course he would say the bag looks good on ANY customer.

He said Zinc bags are Singapore brand and has their own factory in Singapore. He also mentioned that Zinc bags have LIFE-TIME WARRANTY. It is LIFE-TIME WARRANTY!!! He gave an example:If the zips are spoiled, i can bring it back to change.
I was like, 'Are u sure? I have not heard it before lor.'

In the end, I left as I have something on. I told him I would go back after I got my things done, even if it is just to inform I am not buying. I said to him that is because he is very outgoing, communicating with me well. But his way of persuading me is a bit disapproving to me.

So before when i go back, I sent sms to ask around. The answers I got were all they have not heard about the life-time warranty before. And my friends said Zinc bags are not really that good. Also, the bag costs S$28! Is like, a similar bag could be found anywhere at S$10. *diaox*

Finally, I did not go back! Haha. I think if I really went back, he would sure hold me back! really thanks to all the comments I received. Haha.