Hm.. Have been busy with all my AIA stuff. But i guess not as busy as the IWT people? Haha. See yy and sara always staying back late to do their PBL, pity them. =)
AIA really made my mood has drastic changes. I can be very very happy and marcos they all would asked 'how many years have i not laughed?'. Haha. The next moment i can then become very stressed up by the project as afraid unable to get good results and then lousy marks.
Luckily, so far things have been not bad so far though there were transition periods which I really want to cry it out!!! But ENDURE! AIA will be over soon. and YEAH! Haha...
Later at night, or Sunday morning, my second sister will come back from Japan! Whoo! And i will be going to the airport to welcome her back. Haha.. Her boyfriend i don't think he is going, so going to help my sister out.
This afternoon i think about 4pm, my sister called from Japan la! Juz to tell me i MUST go and help her to carry her luggage. Haha. I think she really bought alot of stuff.
Today my ELDEST sister went to get her wisdom tooth plucked out. Oh! She is really in pain. She cannot talk properly, and gave me a shock this morning when she came home. She was wearing a mask and her sunglasses. Dots la! She is like some people who is damn scared to get infected. But her mouth was like could not close properly and i guess slight swollen of her face.
i hope i will not be like her; in such a great pain. =) I really pitied her but could not do much and seeing her sleeping is my biggest 安慰 as i think sleeping can help her to forget her jaw pain.
Hm.. Some updates about the 'unhappy' stuff.
I don't understand why that generation thought that making changes to the statement will have no impact on the person who gave it. I really don't understand. Or the scenes shown in drama serials were untrue?
I believe that I am right in anyway.
No much progress for this 'unhappy' stuff. None of us were informed about this. I do not think really much and have been focusing on my studies. But i realised my attitude towards him have changed, and rather, changed permanently.
Cuz he is still like, that way he talks to us, his behaviour and thinking are all still the same. The rest keep saying he is changing and blah blah blah. I do not believe, and i meant it. The way he talks is always irritating to me and now, if he just signal SLIGHT unhappiness whether is it for real, I will just avoid it if possible, to prevent myself from being in that unwanted situation again.