I do not wish to blog much today, just wanna talk about new URL for my blog. I have just changed the URL for my blog. The reason that I change is partly really because of one person. And that person is, yes, is that person.
That person deleted me on friendster AND facebook. I have confirmed my friendster friends list is not inclusive of him today. Really dots. So i deleted him on my MSN, blocking his contact as well. If he wanna get in contact with me back, he has to contact me through my phone. I only did not delete his number from my handphone.
I do not wish to let him see my updates when he is doing things in such an extreme way. I would really like to severe ties with him and forget about him. I also do not wish to let him still lingering onto things between him and me. If want to stop contact, do it thoroughly.
Another reason is that I would like to let others know that I have finalised my English/Christian name for the convenience of others who are not able to articulate my name clearly. That is "Moon". I called myself this as it derives from my chinese name, which I like it alot. So, next time you all can call me this, but please do not disturb me leh. Haha...
Thanks ar! Haha. Thats about for this post. Tomorrow I will blog more as I have more time tomorrow!