Saturday, April 10, 2010

10th April 2009

I guess my another '好心' is not being appreciated. Or rather the things I did were not of acceptance to certain people. I felt like I was reprimanded for spoiling things. I was DU LAN!
Cause I merely wanted to know more (kei-po) about their status from a girl's point of view. Just like the way girls have been sharing those sweet stuffs with their girlfriends. Therefore, I did not expect her to be that discreet about it and not even telling me this. Oh well, especially when she still mentioned to me "不愧是我的好朋友". I am utterly disappointed.
Her 'attractor' defended her, or rather defends her, depends on how long this relationship can last, by saying she's not that open to this kind of things. I can also feel about her being not so open in discussing these stuffs, but really just did not expect her not to say anything. And now, her 'attractor' is being embarrassed and so I was being reprimanded. Thanks to her lor.
And if lets say when her 'attractor' confess to her, she better don't come and ask me if he is worth accepting! This is my thinking now but I don't think I will be able to do that by then. But it really has to depend how the situation develops.
I was really DL by him lor. The way he told me and in a way reminding me not to mention anything between them. I am not that kpo if both of them don't want to say. I just thought I could understand or help to share as her female friend. Never did I expect him to tell me not to ask!!!
It's really best liao lor. And it is really 日就见人心。I am a bit saddened by this in fact. My tears gonna to be unbearable and will flow out unstoppable sooner or later if I fail to cool down.
We manage to resolve this problem in fact, but as a girl, of course will remember being reprimanded for such stuffs especially. And now my MSN replies are short and open-ended. He can choose to continues or not. Its up to him. I have my lab report to finish and I don't wish to continue in that topic as I feel that its really out of my business already unless I am being requested for to help out.