Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Follow Up...

Oh.. Its 720pm now! Getting closer to 730pm! I guess I should remember the reason behind this post? Or rather remembering the event?
I believe the new tutor has reached and most of the students have reached the centre as well. So my unglam story will SPREAD and almost everyone in the centre will know as I know she's that kind of person that will verbal diarrhoea to anyone she can get.
I guess by looking the way I phrase my sentences should divulge my mood at this point of time? So in a way I have let down the matter, moving on... All credits go to Sara! Meeting up with her is always a pleasure thing, and I have learnt a new term from her! Hahaha. That is 'verbal diarrhoea".
I seriously need a person to tell me or analyze the situation that I was in about whether the way I do things or behave, or my attitude etc in this matter. And Sara IS the person came in time.
I really feel that I am lost somehow because of this matter, as I have gotten lots of feedbacks and comments about myself. I would say its a good thing as it allow me to grow up faster.
Looking at things optimisticcally should be the way right? Rather than live unhappy everyday, live life to the fullest and in a happy way! So I should be correct to be the way I am now. Hehe.
Really thank you Sara! Love you lots! Jia you for your degree!