Sunday, March 16, 2014

NE Run 2014

So today I went for the ne run with my colleagues, total 6 of us, originally have 7 but due to immense workload at our workplace one of them don't bear to leave his teammates alone and choose to skip this run.


It was a 14km run, 4km more than the last run I had. I took 2 hours to finish it, no matter I run or walk towards the end? Haha. I ran the whole of paris park twice, seen chalets from aloha Loyang all the way to the hometeam ns chalets, twice. Thought no repeated routes but turns out to be there. Nothing much abt it though, just don't like to run repeated routes. Haha.


Some of the photos taken after the run which I find it nicely taken, and especially I find myself more natural looking in front of the camera? HAHAHA!!! Didn't manage to take photos with the guys as they needed to flag off soon.


But just cant seem to insert any photos. Will try again next time.