Woah lao. Today i 'LS' 3 times. Don't know what happen. But its good to 'let' all things out. Haha!!
I played volleyball with my second sis today in the afternoon. The weather wasso hot la! But it is good in a way as we get to sweat and exercise.It was also very glaring!
My sis always get blue black on her hands after every play. But this time I got it! The blue black is at my right hand ring finger. Think it is due to my volley.
The blue black is pain one ah, not the other type of blue black. Haha.
I think I am very lucky as nowadays when i play vb, my finger nails were long. This is very dangerous as my nails can break and it would be very painful! It would also affect my guitar playing. I shall remind myself in future to cut my finger nails before playing volleyball.
Today my both sisters and i watched the ‘Fathers and Sons' on SCV Channel 55. It is getting interesting as more and more unexpected things are coming out. My eldest sis even almost could not leave home for her dissertation meeting! Haha. The meeting was scheduled at 1230pm and she left house at 1230. But she should be in her school 15 minutes late only.
Yesterday i watched the F1 practises on Channel 5. It was not bad to watch! But it wasn't shiok enough as the sound always don't reach the max and the car needs to brake down already due to the many turns. However, the many turns in the circuit poses challenge to the racer to maintain its position throughout the race. It would be an exciting one.
So! Catch F1 tonight and tomorrow on Channel 5 LIVE! Haha.