There is one thing that will definitely make me 'haix'. And yes, he was back drunk and made some scenes, again.
This time with a little bit of surprise. He was back wearing a cap. From far, he looked like he came back with some hatred and prepared to commit some crimes. On a closer look as I opened the gate, he looked like some dangerous convict on the run. It was really scary.
Though I was filled with fear, I knew that my sisters were all around and they would not let anything happen to me and this realistic thinking calmed me down. Phew.
I was right on the way as he appeared to be, "came back with some hatred". He said he wanted kill someone. The rest who were present obviously knew he was talking nonsense as he was drunk. He can't possibly do it. At the same time, we were prepared to take on more of his stunts.
He talked to me, letting me realise that he really don't know what are we thinking. I had mentioned that I want to study university and it's true that I will want to further study and not just mentioning on the alternative routes that I would take.
"要读 vs 会不会读" 'want to study can means I am just talking, it is not compulsory V.S I will study.
Soon, I knew that I can't talk to him anymore as more stunts would be seen from him and we would all not want to see them.
Then it was my eldest sis turn. Haix. I know that all of us had some 'fire' in us relating to him, but we can't just let the 'fire' out as many similar things would happen again. I really wanted to scold him but I drew myself back yesterday.
It was a close shave as finally my eldest sis did not let her 'fire' out. Phew.........
But before that, my mum did a stunt which could have made things worse and another 'break out' is more likely to be seen. This stunt also made me realise that Uncle did not want to hear my mum's complaints and his tolerance is reaching the max soon. It is a good thing that Uncle's tolerance towards my mum is reaching a maxinmum but it is also a bad thing as the relationship may be just broken this way.
One classic sentence yesterday: "In teochew: Earning 3 to 4 thousand dollars 'ai zor ni hai^n!!!!!"
In any case, I just want to jote this incident down to keep track of his scences.