Monday, March 23, 2009

23rd March 2009

The previous post I mentioned that I would not want to sleep as afraid that I can't fall asleep later in the night.
But after I offline, I went to sleep. That was becasue I had nothing to do and I can't watch SCV as my mum was watching, so I went to my mother's room to watch local programmes using the TV in her room... As usual, I begin to feel asleep as I watched the programmes. I think I slept for about 1.5 hours. Hope that I still can sleep later!
I juz had my dinner and lucklily, my mum decided not to cook the 鸡排! Heng sia... If not really gonna to be very heaty. And the reason for her not cooking was because she cooked many dishes already. Haha. This reason was a bit dots to me. Hehe.
Oh my god!! Yesterday Yuying, Yu Han and Sara for whatever reason they were discussing about the BBQ smell they will have on their hair, clothes. All of them said they always need to wash a lot of times to get rid of BBQ smell on their hair.
Then, Sara recalled something which was already forgotten by me. If Sara had not mentioned that, I think I really forgot. That was my birthday celebration firstly at Marina Bay (I think so) the steamboat there followed by in a ulu place with no lightings and got my cake cut; we were all very sticky and smelly; Sara need to wash her hair 3 times to get rid of the BBQ smell!
Woah. That was like really very exaggerating as I don't believe the smell would stay for so long. So in the chalet and now after I bathed, I smell my hair. Woohoo! Really got smell!! Sian lor.. Haha.. So what they said is true; cannot wash away the smell with just one wash. Haha.
And yeah... I wanna put mask later!!! Never sleep for a night and ate so many unhealthy stuff within such short period of time. Need to 补回ah. Haha... Need to go exercise also liao. To shed off all the calories that I earned! haha.