I did not know what happened, but only know that once a mess is being created, there needs to be someone to clear up. And the person to clear up was not the person created the mess. Seriously unfair. I wanted to go and scold him that no matter how angry you are, you should not waste the noodles and even dirtied the floor, sofa, walls and human.
I hold myself back as I do not know what happened exactly so its not for me to interfere yet. Its dinner time and he refused to have the dinner bought for him. My sis came over for dinner; then I know she wasn't hurt by the incident during afternoon and whatever happened seem to have no cause, or rather, no valid reason. We speculated he was probably upset about the fact that my sister did not buy dinner for him and he got to cook instant noodle for himself. But he could have waited for it as my sister was already prepared to go down. In addition, he did not stressed that he was reaching home and hurry my sister to buy. 2nd issue was he did not bathed (dirty) and my sister did not want him to touch him. So, quarrel again. All these matter added up and triggered by my sister for throwing his mac book. I did not know how big the damage was or how did my sister throw the mac book, I only know that my sister had cried until so terribly that he has hurt her deeply. During the speculation, I took the initiative to asked him has anything happened outside, at work etc that he has to show temper when he's back. He just replied it was all because of my sister's attitude. Then I asked again if it just because of the attitude? He replied 'good night'. He didn't say anything and so how are we supposed to know? If he's unhappy about not buying dinner for him, its a small matter what. Or can't you depend on yourself? Really omg. My mum and sister insisted on calling to his brother to complain. I disagree to this resort unless we were unable to resolve. But, I couldn't stop my sister for doing that, so she actually called and talked for about an hour. His brother also couldn't figure out what has happened exactly to him. Its like, you don't open people won't know. If you don't want people to know, then don't show your temper and swallow EVERYTHING. Oh ya, the sms actually continues. I was fed up that he replied 'good night' when he don't feel like talking about it. See, again, he don't want to say anything. How to help sia? Nvm, I got angry and replied that I will call police if its get too noisy. He encouraged me to call before he's going to leave. I said no, only after 11pm that we have the right to call as its disturbing others resting. And I encouraged him back to call the police. On the condition that if wants to embarrased himself. Then I also replied saying that I only know my sister was terribly hurt by him. After about 20 minutes, my sister came over for awhile and told us that he finished dinner already. In a way my sms works? Nevertheless, he most probably thought through a bit of things. This whole matter wasted my whole Sunday and I did not touch my books at all..So it seems to be good that you have your siblings or someone close living near you. But actually, now all of us have to care about TWO families' matter. :)
Sunday, April 17, 2011
17th April 2011
Okay.. Something relative serious happened today. At about 1 plus pm, i received my sis's call. She was crying and telling me not to go over her house yet because she needed to clear up the mess in her house. I asked what happened. She replied saying that Tony had diritied the whole sofa with his noodle. I was shocked, not really knowing what to do and I just said okay. Until my mum and I heard shoutings again, then we know something had really happened. My mum immediately took the keys and went over. I tagged along. When we were at the doorstep, my sis shouted for my mum desparately. And the moment we stepped into the house, the first look was noodles were really spreaded on sofa and the floor. Upon second look, I saw my sis's shoulder had some noodles as well. And she was really crying terribly. I have not seen her crying so badly before. Really. My heart broke.