Sunday, May 22, 2011

22nd May 2011

This was my THIRD time telling YOU that I can only beach on sat and suggested that if you don't want to come down on saturday after your dance class you can just go on Sunday's beach session as now it's not close to the competition yet. You can train on your own like just continue to play and keeping the beach feel with you. When the date is nearer, then we need you to come on saturday to train as a team.

You replied: "Wth. Liddat u win le lo. Seriously unhappy with this arrangement but as you wish." Hey, your attitude wasn't good at all okay. Its the THIRD time I'm telling you this and you were still unhappy about it.

Please, there's nothing much to be unhappy about as I really can't play on Sunday. You attitude me I also attitude you lor. I willingly sacrifice myself to withdraw but you said I blackmail you. And said "if unhappy we all can don't play". If don't want play lagi best lor. You think I want to stick to you meh?


YOU YOURSELF stick to me lor, SELF-ACKNOWLEDGE that we come as a PACKAGE. You think we really come as a package meh?


You just need someone who can clean your buttock for you if you can't get any balls. Just like the Friday you were in 前排 but it was me in the 后排 who went to help to receive YOUR 前排球.

You even said that my situation on Sunday is the same as your situation on Saturday.

Hey Hello!!! You are able to reach the beach at about 5pm but I end my tuition at 5pm OKAY! What same? I already put in effort to come out with this arrangement and WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

You just keep complaining here and there and gave me this kind of attitude. I DON"T DESERVE THIS lor.

I don't voice out my unhappiness because sometimes things are like so small, its okay not to be mentioned. But doesn't mean you can ride yourself over me, taking advantage of my kindness and EVEN SCOLD ME BACK!

I toned down because I know you will not be able to handle this, all because your attitude or YOU, is just like this. You will cry, be sad, but just not solving the problem. And as if you are the only one making ALOT of sacrifice and not OTHERS. My whole weekend will be burnt lor. I am training hard, or rather making myself and others improve but you are just there enjoying yourself TOTALLY. I mean while I enjoy myself, I also learn and also coming up with plans on how can we play as a team.

This reminded me of something you mentioned on Saturday. You CONFESS that you don't really like to play with us sometimes as you feel very stress. Simple reason, you just never improve! You actually set a bad example to others already unknowingly. You anyhow throw the ball as a start to others and dig the ball so low.

You anyhow throw the ball to others and still expect the more pros one to hit back a relatively good ball. PLEASE LOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even rem you complained my ball has no 点 to hit. You all dig the ball until so LOUSY lor! I can hit back is already very good okay! And I am always running around, hitting the ball so nice back to you all, YOU ALL JUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!

My standard has been improving but how about your standard? I think you all ONLY learn the 'seh' but not the SKILLS! Probably don't understand that the skills actually contribute to the 'seh' and not the other way round!

I noticed that you and Cindy copy me to look at opposite court, copy my leg actions before serving the ball. Hello, all these movements are with a reason!

I look at opposite court is looking for any weak points for me to aim so to gain points for my team and I CAN serve the ball there. You all just look and serve anyhow. I have the leg action is because it gives me the momentum/起步 to serve the ball. But you all just did it to show that you are pro!

I don't claim or recognise myself as pro so always treasure the ball I have to serve, receive and spike.

Okay, I think I have complained enough here. Just to end off, we ended this small war; and you telling me that somehow you think we love each other too much to be willing to compromise.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I just feel that a commotion in unnecessary, I don't like fights, raising my voice as I think it just really waste my energy and spoil my mood. YOU better don't become another person WITHOUT any self-awareness.