Seriously you just fuck man. I will never actually leave vulgur words in any written form. But I am really KNN DL because of YOU!
You emailed me the invoice given by VAS and just throw to me settle. Do you actually know how the process is being done at this moment?!!
I can't do anything to claim from the money collected from participants you know? All the money paid out is all by me and others. Invoices are already here and I still can't do anything to them!
You just throw me this and that's it. Your job is simple isn't it? Assign here and there but you have no idea on how things should be going. Really thanks man. I am seriously considering of backing out of the xlb buffet, pulling 2 persons out with me if i'm not going. As because of YOU again, they rather not join than staying in there, with YOU around.