As time goes by, I just keep finding out more and more of your irresponsibility actions.
The logistic list created and submitted to you, you didn't really bother to understand what are the items are and what are they used for. I am actually quite afraid of the situation again whereby you would said " Oh shit. I didn't know they are referring to this." or "Oh shit. I forgot about it." etc. And you need others to help you clear your dirty backside again.
In addition, I will be definately one of the persons cleaning your backside for you, yourself.
As a friend, I don't mind helping out but helping out also has to assess the situation. I feel that no matter how big or how small the matter is, as long as it is relevant to the event, you should know what is happening. Yes, you trust that person in charge but you still got to ensure the progress and ask to concern about it. But seriously, you only wait till you kan chiong then you keep spaming the person with calls, emails and sms to ask about it. This is an event. By the time you realised that something is wrong, it might be too late.