Saturday, July 30, 2011

17th June- Continue...

4th Matter- Mikasa's Delievery
When I was on the bus back home then I recalled that where is the invoice for Mikasa as it has already delivered on Thursday. So I sms Si Jia and asked her about it. Her reply: "Idk. Ask dennis. :(." This was actually the how many don't know I have heard just from that 3 hours plus with you. So I was thinking you have no idea for most of the stuff I asked you.
I replied her that the invoice usually comes together with the delievery and so most likely maybe its with keng yong or inside the box though I would still ask Dennis about it. And so again then she realised about the fact for invoice (that is usually with the delivery) and said will ask keng yong about it.
She was supposed to collect the delievery (it's just a box) before 6pm but she only reached 7pm. So when she reached, she was like signalling me to go. But I don't want. So i like ask Lester to dig the ball with me. Haha. This is my first action of staying away from her. So the invoice issue just gonna wait.
Miscellaneous Stuff
Alright, someone's 21st is due in September and so part of the SOP is to get her the birthday gift. I went to ask Christie about it then found out she has bought already! Haix. Means I cannot tap on her brain to think of what to buy liao. Wanted to ask Yng Tyng but Grace was around, not sure whether can I ask in front of her so didn't ask her in the end. I am quite sure Yng Tyng will be invited though thinking now Grace should be invited as well. haha.
So i need to remember to go ask Yng Tyng about it. :)
Today Christie's junior volleyball team for the Volleyfest came down for friendly. Their team is not bad for us in recrea level but may not be good enough to win in the event. They got short balls and are those really down if there are no blockers. Christie was hiding all the way from all these balls! Haha.
Out of the 3 sets played, we won 2 sets. Not bad isn't it?! But that's because we have got Paul and Christie for their power service, Lester and Eugene (pro players) and Joel for receiving only I guess? Haha!
Though I was inside their team but seriously I didn't do much as my judgement was off. haha. Balls that are in become out to me and vice-versa. Haha. But it's okay. :D
Elson and Ting Ting told me that I received a very very low ball from a spike from their team. But I seriously CANNOT recall. They kept telling me its really very nice as the spiked ball was really low. Hm... Haha.
Lastly, when we were keeping the balls, I counted the number to be 9 and so we lacked of one ball. In the end, the last ball I was actually holding on to it. And Chrisite, Iggie and she all alughed. I was in that state because of you lo. And you stll can laugh.
One last thing I guess. I went back yesterday without showering as the girls toilet is filled with basketball girls. So I decided to head back home. When going up the stairs, I saw Keng Yong. So quickly grabbed the chance to ask him about the filling in of forms. He said best is not to sign for the participants in any forms.
Then ho seh liao lor. She went to sign for Cheryl's form as witness. I asked her about this during volleyball session. She kept telling me its nothing. I also know its nothing, understnad it as 'just-for-show'. But because we are the organizers now, we ought to be more careful. Haix. Seriously you like never grow up. Okay, finally finish blogging. Think I could not fall back into sleep is because of ALL these. But talking to Christie about some of the stuff here, feel relieved finally. :)