Thursday, August 4, 2011

26th June 2011-Volleyfest Day 2

So when first day of event added, all of us headed back home to rest for sure. Therefore I did not even has the energy to attend Yi Shan's 21st bdae celebration. Felt bad but this matter was really not on my mind as seriously tired.
I slept on the bus almost did not feel like waking up. It was such a nice sleep. But I couldn't fall asleep as soon as the moment I got home as still need to wash the event t-shirt and my fbt. And also standby for as long as I could to see if there were any last minute stuff to settle for Day 2.
By 930pm, I got the washing done and hang the clothes in front of a fan and off I went to sleep. Definately would not want to wake up, but has no choice to drag myself out of the bed. I kept thinking of the bee hoon and coffee I'm going to get to lure myself out of bed. Haha.
Sunday's morning buses were really hard to get. I was supposed to be at the bus stop that I could hop on to Lester's car by 645 am but 635am I was still at my house bus stop there where I waited for 20 minutes. This 20 minutes I can walk there already. Haha. But luckily Lester was late as he could not wake up! Hahaha. So I was considered early. Haha.
So we reached there at 720am, 5 minutes after the scheduled meeting time. When we reached the sports club room, only she was there. We started calling people to see where they were. Some were late but important members like Eugene and Elson were still sleeping. But after they received her calls, they rushed down immediately and reached school by 750am. They were SUPER FAST. Eugene from sentosa cove and Elson from bukit panjang. Their speed confirm reached 100km/h.
But when they were here, they appologized to her and she did not accept it. She just turned and walked away. She asked Eugene an additional question saying that if she did not call, he is not going to wake up is it. Obvious Eugene said yes. And so all the more her fire came up and she walked away again.
The two of them were unhappy about it as they sincerely appologzied to her but she did not accept it. At least on the account that they risked their life to come here, she should accept it. So somehow we managed to discuss this without her presence and we sugguested to pull stunt for the evening's xlb buffet celebration. We all were agreed to this idea as we thought it was her who paid for the deporit. But in the end it was Eugene who paid for the deposit and so we still went for it.
The matches all that were all played smoothly. It was always things happening within us. When she was the ball picker, she actually enjoyed the match so much that she forgot to pass the ball to the server. Faint. You are dragging the play. You need to be professional when you are in that position.
Another incident was she initially was at the MC area to help picking the ball but she left her position halfway through. The reason was the sports club president came in. And so left her position and came to sit with the president. Seriously cannot make it. At least you call another person to help you to cover and not just walking away! Faint totally.
But even if she has called another one to take her place, I still can say its not right as you are leaving for some other reasons and not any valid reason.
My job in this event extended to become a washer. As milo from the macdonalds spilled and diritied the table cloth we borrowed. Not only me washing it, Alan did it with me. But apparently not many realized it and somehow all the hardwork put it was not appreciated by HER.
Her words of thanks also came later than Eugene's one and sounded so superficial. Not sincere enough. Up till now, even as a friend, she took advantage of you and feel like we should give it to her. Come on man. You are not living in your own world but obviously she is.
So after the event we had the xlb buffet. It wasn't that awesome. Ding Tai Fung's dao sar xlb is even nicer than crystal jade's one.
The best best part was the buffet comes with the steamboat right? She FORGOT that she is still down with her virus and she almost dip the ladle inside the soup. Win totally. I kao tau to her lor. She sit outside also expect others to take chilli for her, order for her etc. I was trying to ask someone to take chilli for me as I was sitting inside and don't feel like going out as I got to get 2 persons to get out before I can get out. So after much asking she then volunteered for me.
No initiative, no thoughts for others, loves selling fish so much and thinks she is the only one who is right. After an event uncovers ALL of YOU. I am touchy about you that all my friends ask me to cool down man. You are just so irritated to me.
The best part is what? You didn't even know what went wrong with this event and so explains why you did not know the reason why my attitude towards you changed as well...
Another best part is, none of us is going to tell you what went wrong we all know that you just like to sell fish so much!