I finally have the time, energy and mood to sit down in front of the computer to update what has happened to me for the past 6 months. Some have known about it and some have not. For those who have not I will definately receive sms, whatsapp from you which only from now onwards I have the time to reply to your sms etc.
Just recovered from a stomach upset yesterday which has caused me to feel dizzy and nearly fainted. Lucky I hanged on and quickly dashed back to my bed and lied down. Needed to see doctor since 9am, the time the clinic opens but seriously restless and head feels very heavy. Dragged all the way till 11am, though still feel as restless but my sisters and mum all asked me to see doctor and no one was at home, I prayed I won't feel that dizzy anymore and able to be safe back at home after seeing the doctor.
Managed to be back home, felt restless again and went back to sleep again. Forced myself to wake up to take medicine telling myself now that medicine is there, take it and have some food and I will definately feel better after taking it. Checked my phone after taking lunch and medicine and my sister and mum called. My second sis cabbed back home to check that I am safe! So touched by her gesture. She went back because she has broke the cup I gave her accidentally. So supertitously, she thought I may have fainted at home. And she has heard of a case which a lady slept at home and just passed away. So all these made her to rush back home to check on me during her short 1 hour lunch time.
Felt much better today though my head still hurts. Need to see chinese doctor once I have the time.