Woahoo..... my last blog was on Jan 29... that's cool... I nearly forgot that I actually have a blog to maintain. Haha.
Hmm.. Today I guess I made my mum quite sad. I was angry with her when she was back home after a while till she left the house again. During the time while she was at home in the afternoon, she actually talked to me in a nice, soft tone which she recently is not speaking.
I felt bad, and really bad. I feel that she wanted to resolve the conflict but I was ignoring her. I watched my tv when she talked to me, informing me she is washing my jacket and seeking my comments.
I do not how she is feeling now, as she is not bad home yet from helping my father. I hope she is alright as she would not think of what happened at home when she has to deal with people; in a way most of the time she has to smile and have a short chat with customers. =)