Oh yeah... Sara's 21st birthday is here! I wanna blog now if not I will forget things as I am actually feeling sleepy but don't dare to sleep as I would be unable to fall asleep in the night if I sleep now. Plus very used to day life. Haha.
Firstly, I would like to thank those who went that made the celebration a successful one. As without you all, it won't be so lively and happening! Hope that this celebration would be in Sara's mind for long long time. Especially thanks to Nathaniel ar.. Keep sabotaging Saraphina. You better wish you can escape the sabotages by others! Haha.
I know it is very weird for me to say all these when I am not main lead. But I just feel that I have the resposibility to help Sara to take care of as many things as possible.
Secondly, really thanks Sihui and Suhaila and some others for making the drinks always available (no 'Out of Stock' situation) This is true and very important as without them, I think a lot of people would be quite easily agitated as there is no drinks to cool them down. Also, specially thanks Suhaila as she was actually sick. Thanks Suhaila!
Next, really thanks to all who has shared in the present and your cooperation in writing the cards for both Yuying and Sara though I know there are some who didn't have the chance to write. Sorry! But I got write the names down if you were not there to indicate that you acutually have a share in the present.
As all of you know, the present is shared among many people so I think it is better to write down in the card to let the receiver know. Hehe.
After our class guys left, Sara and I tried to pack up as many things as possible so that in the morning there won't be much things left to be done. Soon, like after 2 am, we both went to bathe and started our chatting session. Haha.
We chatted from 332 am to 432am to 532 am! And not long after 532am, I fell asleep. Haha. As usual, we talked about a lot of things and actually, in between I was in my dream for like 10 s? Then woke up again when I still can hear Sara's voice. Then really after 532am, I cannot tar han liao and I slept.
Sara said she talked about few days thingys about her trips to polyclinic for her throat irritation. Can you imagine? She talked like from the day she fell sick till she recover and I did not reply at all. Haha.. Then she felt weird, 'how come no reply from Xiao Yue ar?'. Haha.
Sorry ar. Sara.. You saw me yawned and kept rubbing my eyes, these are the indications that I was really sleepy. But we still managed to chat alot! Haha.
I reached home at about 1230 in the afternoon and started to surf net, blog this and some other things. Steady sia I feel. Cuz let's say I slept at 6 am, and woke up at 830am, which I only slept for 2 hours and lasted me till now.
Before we parted, we went TP for breakfast cum lunch for me. We went Design canteen. Steady. Cuz I had Chicken Cutlet. Yesterday I had barbecued food and I just had chicken cutlet and later, I maybe will be eating fried chicken. Really ho seh liao. Gonna cook my favourite 夏古草 to bring down heatiness!!
On my way home from Toa Payoh after banking in some cash, I met my primary school friend. She just lives opposite my block and though we are not really close, but we will always chat when we see each other. She is going back to Nanyang Poly for work for a year (contract) and then she aims to enter local university to pursue further studies in IT.
The last time we met she was having some family problems. It was so severe to the extend that she might need to stop her studies in order to keep the living of her family on. Poor on her. But now, she is living good and even have a job and her good results can help her to enter university.
So, life is really of uncertainties.