Yeah... So after the toilet pics, the karoke session went on until dinner was ready to be SERVED.
Yes, you have not read wrongly, is we are being served. But of course, not those restaurant style. It's actually we do not need to barbeque the food ourselves. The food is the same to the BBQs we had in Singapore. There are some pictures below.

Think Ivan was really hungry. Haha.

Think Ivan was really hungry. Haha.
After the dinner, there were again 'K' session going on for sure, it can be seen from the pic below; and fireworks time!

We thought we can put those really 'fly'/shoot into the sky wireworks in Malaysia. But in the end, it was all a SCAM!
The fireworks CANNOT fly at all! Jing Xiang even put it in a bottle, hoping that there would be pressure built up in the bottle and can create some shooting effect. But the bottle metled! Haha.
I think there were some videos being posted on Yonglin's facebook. Check it out! Here are the URLs.
And forever, our dear 大哥,is always trying to be sexy. I think he wants to overtake ashley as a girl. Haha!It's SUNRISE time!
No doubt, I wanted to watch Malaysia's sunrise, to see if there are any difference and it has been a long time from the last sunrise that I watched. And so, with yu han and yuying and few others who were still awake we went.
Originally Saraphina is joining us, but something cropped up when I was waking girls (Yu Han, Sara and Yuying) up.
Sleeping in the order from the left, was Yu Han, followed by Sara, me and finally Yuying. I was quite uneasy about waking them up as they were sleeping very soundly and Yu Han was resting well from her flu. But somehow, watching the sunrise together was what we had planned and if there was really sunrise for us to catch and it's damn beautiful, and I didn't wake them up, I will be scolded by them! So it's better to wake them up. Haha.
So I started from Yu Han to wake her up. And her eyes were WIDE open, which I could see the white white part of our eye, very scary!! Haha.. Then Yu Han wanted to me to wake her up like a snoozed alarm about 5 minutes later.
So I went to wake up the next one, Sara. She was awaken by me, but she didn't really feel like going anymore and she wanted to sleep so she went back to her dreams.
And, here comes the best part. Yuying was already not feeling very well due to her sore throat. But still wake up her if not what I thought will happen. And she was awake, with her eyes still shutting and her mouth closed to protect her throat. In this manner, she was talking. In fact, she was as if humming something.
Yuying:"em mi ve ou cu se qo".
I don't understand! What she wanna say? So I 'huh?' to her. She repeated the same thing.
Siao liao. Don't know what she wanna say and she could be talking in her dreams.
I scanned through Yu Han and Sara to see if anyone was awake so that she can help me!
Luckily, Sara woke up. She heard Yuying's humming. Heng. So we both tried to decipher what Yuying wanna say. And in the end, we really gave up and Yuying open her 'golden' mouth.
And here's what she wanna say:"你们有去,我就去".
Dots la!! Really woah piang there sia.. Sara was awaken by her "humming" and I was stunned to hear that from her mouth. Haha!
Finally, the 2 ladies woke up and we set off!
To pass the time, we took some photos. Surprisingly our smiles were full of energy when we were actually quite tired as we had limited sleep. Below are the pictures taken.
It's very cold!!! Really!! You see Yu Han in the picture, she was holding tissue paper in her hand-she has got flu because of the low temperature.
This photo was taken by Kai Siang's camera. He snapped it faster than I could.












