So this day my bro-in-law brought him to see the doctor at Changi Road. The location in fact turns out to be only in front of one my auntie's house. And surprisingly, the cab that they took was driven by my neighbour and he did not charge us. So nice of him.
They waited for almost 2 hours before my father was able to see the doctor. The doctor said now my father's blood vessels are contracted due to too 'chill' of the body. Because all the while after his discharge from the hospital, he was encouraged to eat more fruits like papaya which is off "cold" in nature.
Then he was prescribed with some medicine just to build my father's health up again and not any cancer treating medicine. All the doctors said the same in fact: Need to build my father up again before any treatment thats why the doctors from TTSH prescribed him with so many protein drinks and the chinese physician from grange road, his medicine caused him to be hungry all the times to make sure he is eating sufficiently to get well again.
The receptionist of the Changi doctor encouraged us to sign a package with them because my father will not get well with just a few treatment sessions. But to us we are not sure if your medicine will work and so lucky my bro-in-law rejected also.
Since the Good Friday, my father started coughing and has a lot of phelgm. This day, his phelgm was spotted with blood. We had a small pail covered with plastic bag placed beside his bed for him to spit his phelgm out and so he can minimized the walking to the bathroom.
My eldest sister when knowing he started to spit blood out, she was quite furious and confronted him asking him why he has not been drinking water and now the throat dries up which probably could lead to spitting of blood. Because I had a throat irritation before, I know I had phelgm within me but no matter how hard I tried to cough, no phelgm was out and I see some blood, very little blood. So his coughings could account for the blood (small amounts as well) seen.
My eldest sister reacted in this way because she thought that my father is being stubborn again. So I told her that not to speak to him in this way to prevent herself from regretting speaking in this way in the future when my father is no longer around. I know she may listen in but I still said it to remind her nicely.