I can't recall what time I went down, only remembered I was hungry by the time I went down and was ordered to buy some food back also for the 小瓜 in the whole household. He ordered a packet of fishball noodles with fishball only.
When I went down, I saw my grandma and I went to call her. She immediately let out again. Haix. Last night I brought down a cushion and a seat supporter because my back feels a bit sore after sat down for too long and my grandma was sitting with the seat supporter. My mum and sisters commented I was crazy to have brought down those but now got people appreciate it. Heh.
This night some of my volleyball friends came down and I updated them what had happened and account to them especially elson. Because since december last year, he has asked me what had happened but I did not tell him. Then subsequently he asked me again just the day before my dad passed away. That time I revealed to him because I couldnt post on facebook to announce to everyone and so have to rely on him to help me to spread the message.
After they left, Grace and Amos came. I messaged Grace because she asked me out for a few times to drink but I rejected all because I didnt have the feeling to and felt quite bad to her. We talked abit about lester as well and then its quite late already also and they left.
I was nearly on night shift again for this night but in the end my second sister said she couldn't fall asleep and became that I was able sleep during the night finally. This was good also because Sara (poly friends) will come around noon on 16 April, next day.