Monday, May 7, 2012

Bits and Pieces of Him-1

Ever since he got discharged, he started to "run around" (kept going out without informing us). We feel that he is not that healthy yet so don't approve him of going out alone. Again very stubborn of him, so I stayed at home to see when he is going out and I tagged along.

Now going out with him, we take cabs and got to flag for cab outside at the main road and then fetch him at our house downstairs. He is weak but he do not agree the fact.

But soon, I also got busy and tired and no energy to persuade him to stay at home more to rest and my sisters and I let him to return back to his gradual self. Then he really goes out almost everyday. We asked him where he is going, he kept mum, do not wish to disclose. But he has always been perfectly alright after going out- he knows how to take care of himself. :)

We have witnessed how he took care of himself; he will hold on to the railings when the bus is moving, looking for seats as and when to rest but he won't make people to give up their seats if they are sitting at the elderly seats (again 爱面子). He took each of his step seriously and with his many years of perfect driving record, he can deal with the driving patterns of the bus easily.

Now he takes bus when he slowly regaining his strength.