I want to say my uncle is very nice by helping us to 求签 and telling us what to do. He is still nice after all though his wife and son we don't really like.
Okay, in the morning when I searched my stationery then I realized I ran out of my pen refill. Not very lucky. I rushed to science faculty, hopefully the bookshop is opened by then and luckily, it did. Phew. I quickly grabbed 2 refills and paid it and rushed to the bus stop waiting for shutlle bus to get to utown.
Judging by the time I should be able to reach on time but probably finding the exam venue could be a bit troublesome. Luckily alex was there already and previously I already saw where the 'Tembusu' was so roughly knew where it is. And alex gave clear instuctions.
Took the paper, very lucky, the paper was not that tough at all and clearing it should be easy.
Alex and I went for lunch and I need to grab the break time to study whatever I can to pass the exam later. I did not tell her what happened to me and I did not explain the situation I was in as in the preparation for the exam which seriously I could fail the paper anytime. I am glad that she did not asked much as it would be wasting my time.
But i guessed she could feel and see how anxious I was in studying for the physical paper. Even till the last minute I was still struggling. I can only bet on the professor to pity us by helping us to clear the module.
The professor even stood beside me for quite ahwile seeing me trying to solve the simple integration as I forgot how the integration should be done. But I couldn't care so much as I only know I need to try my best so as to clear the module.
But after the paper, many could do it and the hope to pass just died down. Whatever has to come will come. Just let it be.
The only happy thing was that I am going to my father straight away after my exam to do my last bit as a daughter.
I was there, seeing him so bored of the stay there and so I chatted with him. But I chatted with him until he felt sleepy. Okay lor, let him sleep as he has not been sleeping well also.
My sisters came after work and chatted with him happily, encouraged him and we went back home to rest.