Thursday, May 3, 2012

All About My Only Father-24th to 27th November 2011 (Day 14 to 17)

I went to school at about 9 am I think. I bought subway and head to S11 a corner to begin the memory work. The memorizing was so horrible that I really memorize all till the last bit. I cannot believe myself to be so concentrated that I can memorize them. Very lucky, the paper was about vommiting out what you have memorized. This is the only paper so far I have taken that I find it easy. So i was thinking if I could get an A for it. But in the end turned out only a B I think. That is partially because I did badly for the first test.
Again, after my afternoon paper I went to visit him. I think I went to toa payoh to get a milk tea before I was on my way to the hospital. Drinking milk tea just make me more relax, it is a form of de-stress for me. Drinking milk tea will make me feel better.
After this paper and I am left with ONE paper only! Less stress on me but the last paper will not be easy. Nothing new about my dad's condition, just that he has to keep eating more.
Everyone for everything has a first try. When he was first attached with the nasal tube, he had problems putting the food into his mouth as the tube is obstructing his way. But he got used to it soon.
On 27th November, its again a weekend to see the channel u's 730pm show. My second sis insisted on going to hospital to watch tv with my dad. But she would be going alone. I feel that its not safe for her to walk through the dark and quiet street at night, so tagged along her. I can bring my stuff to study as monday's paper is mainly on reading and interpreting spectrums.
We watched with him, and surprisingly we managed to follow the show till 915pm before the tv was switched off! :) That is because the staff nurse was so busy that she failed to notice us. The previous 2 weeks she off the tv at 9pm sharp.
We then sent him back to his bed and we left.
I planned to go school early in the morning to study for tomorrow's paper.